Since 1995, our passionate donors have helped us champion the unique health needs of women and newborns at BC Women’s Hospital. Over the years, our focus has expanded to advancing the full spectrum of women’s health throughout the province and beyond.
Join us in celebrating our 25th anniversary and ensuring women continue to have equitable access to the highest quality healthcare.
100% of net proceeds will provide direct support to women, newborns, and families in the NICU impacted by the ongoing pandemic. Funds raised will purchase medical equipment and other health essentials needed to help provide the highest level of care.
About the Mask
- Locally designed by Fer Rivera
- Made in BC, Canada
- Reusable: machine wash on cold to use again and again
- Made of high performance, moisture-wicking fabric with a durable outer shell and soft-spun inner shell (100% polyester)
- Lightweight and breathable
- Soft, stretchy ear-loop for maximum comfort
- Easily insert an additional filter if desired between fabric layers
- Youth, Medium, + Large sizes for the entire family
Medical Disclaimer: This product is non-medical and does not replace N95 or other medical grade masks. This product helps to prevent transmission of droplets between people as well as onto surfaces and allows medical masks to be prioritized for health-care workers and patients. Read more about the importance of wearing non-medical masks here.
Shipping Disclaimer: Please note that our local production partner is producing masks as fast as they can while maintaining necessary restrictions to keep their staff safe. We expect masks to be delivered 4-6 weeks after the order is placed. We truly appreciate your patience during this time and will continue to provide our customers with updates.
To learn more about the masks, COVID-19 safety, returns, shipping, or sizing please see read our FAQ.